New and improved unofficial TPF babe guide - 2005

there are some females who havent posted though...come on we gotta be fair!!!!

md

Luminosity said:
Bimmie , this isnt a 'looks' competition. I dont think many of the girlies here would appreciate their looks being rated or compared to each others.
True....

Is it a problem if I like them all?
sexywink.gif
:mrgreen:

Luminosity said:
Bimmie , this isnt a 'looks' competition. I dont think many of the girlies here would appreciate their looks being rated or compared to each others.

very true lumi...very true...very good way to put it.

md

MDowdey said:
very true lumi...very true...very good way to put it.

md

I'll third that! I was about to say "it's not a competition" but Lumi beat me to it!

Luminosity said:

Each and every woman here is beautiful in there own way, to choose a "Winner" based on physicality would be difficult at best and would be ignoring the diversity that makes the female members of the forum collectively one of the most beautiful people I have ever seen.

With that said, there is only one competition that would even come close to having any sort of meaningful significance. And that would be who gets naked first :mrgreen:

LMAO. For a minute there I thought you were gunna be an ultimate suck mate. Thank god you saved yourself by that "naked first" comment.

*waits quietly for the ladies to beat him to death.

Scott WRG Editor said:
Each and every woman here is beautiful in there own way, to choose a "Winner" based on physicality would be difficult at best and would be ignoring the diversity that makes the female members of the forum collectively one of the most beautiful people I have ever seen.

With that said, there is only one competition that would even come close to having any sort of meaningful significance. And that would be who gets naked first :mrgreen:
hey come on :) didn't you read my post above yours?
Scott, you're not gonna tell me that you're a humorless person, right?

Most reactions

Back