New and keen to learn

Mechyzulu

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Morning all,
MY name is James and i recently bought my first DSLR. I have always been fascinated by photography and looked at many pictures thinking i wish i could see the world from that view. So i decided to give it a try and hopefully take shots of how i do see the world. I wouldn't say i have an eye for photography, i am usually the one with the thumb in the picture but i am hoping learning technique and effort will train my eye.

I am currently living in Abu Dhabi , UAE but from the Midlands UK.

Well that's enough from me, so i guess ' Hi' and i look forward to learning ..

Welcome James! I'm in the UK myself but did spend a little time in Abu Dhabi when a pal of my Mrs was getting married over there, nice place but there was still a lot of construction going on.

I've learned loads since joining the forum, there's loads of info on here and a lot to be learned

Morning all,
MY name is James and i recently bought my first DSLR. I have always been fascinated by photography and looked at many pictures thinking i wish i could see the world from that view. So i decided to give it a try and hopefully take shots of how i do see the world. I wouldn't say i have an eye for photography, i am usually the one with the thumb in the picture but i am hoping learning technique and effort will train my eye.

I am currently living in Abu Dhabi , UAE but from the Midlands UK.

Well that's enough from me, so i guess ' Hi' and i look forward to learning ..
Welcome aboard James. The important thing is to just have fun shooting. Everything else will come in time.

I myself am now to the point where my thumb is prominently featured in less than half my photos.. lol

Sent from my 306SH using Tapatalk

Thanks for the welcome everyone!
I have been reading a lot on here today and already learnt loads, because we do have alot of construction and the lights at night are spectacular here i have been playing with night shots, tweaking exposure and shutter speed ... amazing fun. I do need a tripod as i have been balancing the camera on a shelving unit to stop the camera shake

Most reactions

New Topics

Back