New Avatar Theme!

Whatever ... I now leave myself with my mouth wide open in the avatar. That is the instrument I can play - my voice. No other. (Unfortunately)

Well, I got a new electric yesterday, so I was tempted to use a picture of that, or possibly a picture of my entire collection of instruments, but I finally settled on this one, taken of me on stage. Thought you might like to see how handsome I am in a bigger picture. ;) ;)

BWBrian.jpg

Nice picture there Cman.

It's good to see a fellow guitarist.

Check out my website sometime... it may interest you.

SorberaGuitars.com :thumbup:

LittleMan said:
Nice picture there Cman.

It's good to see a fellow guitarist.

Check out my website sometime... it may interest you.

SorberaGuitars.com
:thumbup:

Hmmm...this looks a bit like spam to me. What do my fellow mods think? Shall we spam can and ban?

I don't play the harmonica, but I'd like to learn...I know there's one lying around my Dad's house.

I guess that's one thing I'll be doing when I go home for winter break.

so how often do we change avater? Is this a weekly thing? And who decides?
Somewhere, someone suggested we let the MOTW decide.
It's all good to me

pascal

I think it is a fairly spontaneous, random thing ... somehow I saw there were two cow avatars about, so I called out for "cow avatar week", then Chris thought, ok, enough cows, now it is musical instruments ... I wonder what will be next and I hope for a change, soon, so I can find something better than myself with my mouth wide open! :shock:

LaFoto said:
I think it is a fairly spontaneous, random thing ... somehow I saw there were two cow avatars about, so I called out for "cow avatar week", then Chris thought, ok, enough cows, now it is musical instruments ... I wonder what will be next and I hope for a change, soon, so I can find something better than myself with my mouth wide open! :shock:

And so I could quit thinking my mom was posting on the forum!

Teehee... you still owe to show me a photo of your mom so I can compare, too!
Make it one of her with her mouth wide open, though! I don't want to be the only one ...

core_17 said:
How about 'hi key portraits of yourself'

...that way I wouldn't have to change mine. ;)

:lol::lol: good one. Dunno if I have a hi key one...*thinks, but not too hard*

pascal

My, for that new theme I would need to go TAKE a high-key portrait of myself first ... and that might even look WORSE than me SINGING!!! :shock:

Most reactions

Back