New Band pics. Critique away!

Bear

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are some new pics of my little brother's band. I posted a few before, but those were from a poorly thought out photo shoot and these were from a small coffee house performance. What do you think?

IMG_4613.jpg

IMG_4617.jpg

IMG_4633.jpg

IMG_4655.jpg

IMG_4665.jpg

IMG_4608.jpg

(This is a pic of the older man who went on before them)

IMG_4673.jpg

IMG_4708.jpg

Any suggestions on what to do when colored lights get turned on like in Pics 7 & 8? I feel that it ruined the pictures' quality.

I wouldn't say the coloured lights ruin them at all. They add to the vibe of the gig. Because remember, we can't hear them so have no idea how good they are. But gig lighting at least gives us a feeling of ambience. So even though they look red - it's a good red for me.

Number 3 and 4 are my favourites because of the angles - except for a little bit of roof on the right hand side of one. but meh - who cares.

I absolutely love the blur in number 5. But most people here will know that I'm a blur freak!

They're good pics of what they are, but if I can recommend one thing - be a bit edgier next time. Do some close ups of hands, or leads running everywhere. But good work!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back