What's new

New Camera -testshots-

LittleMan

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 14, 2004
Messages
6,648
Reaction score
145
Location
Texas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well, right when I got my camera in I had to test it out... as you can imagine... ;)
Here's a few of my test shots. (first one's out of the camera from me)

Pano(crop) of my street corner.
panoroad.jpg


My friend and his amazing talent to spin pillows on his finger... I can almost do it... it really is hard. Try it.
pillowspinning.jpg


My friend who came to Texas for the weekend.(from FL)
deborah.jpg


Last but not least... mis padres.
mom_dad.jpg


Hope you enjoyed!
Tell me what you think!

My new camera btw is a Canon EOS 1N w/ 50mm 1.4

-Chris
 
Thanks mentos! you always bring a smile... :D
 
Again: you must, must, must be happy with this new "toy" of yours :)

So now I know what it looks like where you live, thanks to the pano of your street corner. Very nice!

And your friend has already become "our good buddy" on here :), though... no let me think: it were his BROTHER's senior photos that you took, or were it HIS!?!?!?? I thought I knew, but I don't, aargh! :shock:

Hmph.

Well.
I so like that very happy retrato de tus padres! :D
It makes one say almost out loud "Nice to meet you!" :D
 
LaFoto said:
And your friend has already become "our good buddy" on here :), though... no let me think: it were his BROTHER's senior photos that you took, or were it HIS!?!?!?? I thought I knew, but I don't, aargh! :shock:
the senior portraits are his brother, his photo was the one with him looking out the window of a trolly. :D
 
I actually like that first shot a lot.
 
Thanks Bace! :D
 
Which is your preferred color film?

Btw, I like that first image as well! :)
 
danalec99 said:
Which is your preferred color film?

Btw, I like that first image as well! :)
I use Fuji print Film 400 Fujicolor press 36 exp.
That's what I used... I like it a lot. :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom