What's new

New Camera!

Exodus676

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 27, 2009
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
San Diego
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I just bought a Sony DSC-H20 yesterday. Its noting special but gets the job done. Here are the first pics Iv taken with it. All of my motorcycle.
Let me know what you think..... Thanks:popcorn:

garage005.jpg


garage012.jpg


garage022.jpg


garage025.jpg


garage031.jpg


garage034.jpg


garage039.jpg


garage046.jpg
 
WOW! Great bike! I like Pcture 7 the most - strong colours and nice contrast!
 
Thank you very much. I got kicked out of there right about the time I was getting finished but it was all well worth it.
 
nice bike. can i have it? lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom