teishu

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.junderhill.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi Guys,

Not posted for awhile, just getting back into taking photos again. My new camera (well 2nd hand but..), Nikon D50, arrived today so i've been out playing around with it. I've been shooting RAW which took me a while to figure out when i got back to the PC but i'm getting the hang of it now..

Heres a couple of pics i took can i have some C&C please..

DSC_01620001.JPG

DSC_02090001.JPG

DSC_01570001.JPG

DSC_02700001.JPG

DSC_00340001.jpg

Last edited:
:) It looks as though you've taken Samanax's advice and embedded the images! Thank you. Next, if you're posting this many, it'd be helpful to number them, to make it easier for those posting comments to refer to specific ones.

I wouldn't bother doing that for this post, just a suggestion for the future.

I really like this one:
DSC_02090001.JPG

For its competent exposure, and how you've isolated your subject, really enhancing the effect of its expression.

I also like this one:
DSC_01570001.JPG

For its nice composition. The path leads the viewer to the tree and bench very well. There is nice tonal range in the tree.

:) It looks as though you've taken Samanax's advice and embedded the images! Thank you. Next, if you're posting this many, it'd be helpful to number them, to make it easier for those posting comments to refer to specific ones.

I wouldn't bother doing that for this post, just a suggestion for the future.

I really like this one:
DSC_02090001.JPG

For its competent exposure, and how you've isolated your subject, really enhancing the effect of its expression.

I also like this one:
DSC_01570001.JPG

For its nice composition. The path leads the viewer to the tree and bench very well. There is nice tonal range in the tree.

Thanks for the comments.. I'm quite surprised how they turned out as i'm just getting my head around all the cameras features so i was just out snapping away at pretty much anything :)

great pics for a starter!

Oh wow, pretty impressive. I used to own a d50 back in the day.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back