What's new

new camera

Bakko

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 30, 2009
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
so im looking to upgrade from my old school Canon 1A to something more...modern? lol
i have a 2k budget and i want to start shooting events and such, which camera + lens combo should i go with?
i want a lens thats pretty versatile bec im on a tight budget and not trying to buy more then one(yet)

thanks in advance for the responses.
 
Hi,

Although I'm a Nikon person, I'd recommend you go with another Canon because you'll have a better selection of reasonably-priced lenses. I'd get a zoom lens (a good quality 18 - 85 mm (35 mm film equivalent)) and a separate telephoto lens.
 
thanks guys!
 
How about a Canon 7D and a EF-s 15-85mm lens?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom