New Cemetery Pics from Titusville PA

Wally

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Went on another Cemetery Shoot today. This time to Titusville PA. I shot 2 Gigs of pics with my Canon 300D and 15 rolls of 120 film with a few AGFA Isolas, and an AGFA Clack.

Here are some pics from the 300D. I have processed 5 rolls of the film so far, but the negs are still to wet to scan so stay tuned :mrgreen:

tv11.jpg

tv13.jpg

tv19.jpg

tv23.jpg

tv24.jpg

As always comments most welcome! Thanks

I'm a sucker for cemeteries, they tell such compelling stories. If you look at www.jefferyraymond.com you'll see a couple of samples.

The trick in cemetery shooting is to find a way to make an image which is as compelling as the scene itself (and boy don't I have a ton of unprinted negatives that don't cut it).

You are working in the right place and moving around to get a sense of the voices waiting to be heard. Keep up the good work and watch the light...you may be surprised at what will turn up!

Hope this helps even a little bit.

Cool shots Wally. I like the first and last. I agree with Jeff. The subjects in a cemetery are not too lively, so you have to try to create that image, or mood.
These are great shots. Well done.

Nice job Wally. I like the first, but I also really like the last. Not used to seeing color from you. It works :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back