What's new

New Cymbals

WNK said:
Great pictures! I love them!

Off topic:
I only play guitar.
But my brother plays guitar, bass, and drums... and he's only 14!

A bit like me :) I'm 15 and I play guitar (main instrument), bass, drums and piano. I'm also into sound engineering and producing :thumbup: Inspired by my dad, who's a pro guitarist and record producer.. Although, I don't know where I get the interest in photography from :lmao:
 
i'm also a drummer, so i can drool over these :)

nice shots man, tell your bro we said congrats!
 
thebeginning said:
i'm also a drummer, so i can drool over these :)

nice shots man, tell your bro we said congrats!
will do. :thumbup:


how I wish I could drool over these..LOL..
I'll let you in a few minutes.



but only for a little while.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom