What's new

New Equipment - The Unboxing!!

Joined
Jun 14, 2013
Messages
4,030
Reaction score
1,482
Location
Oklahoma
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So the UPS man just left me a few new items, and I said I would post a pic or nine. Batteries are charging, T-minus 1 hour and counting!


$unboxing-1.webp


$unboxing-2.webp


$unboxing-3.webp


$unboxing-4.webp


$unboxing-5.webp
 
ok... but where's the wife!!!?? ;)
 
Where are the YouTube videos of this glorious unboxing ritual????
 
Where are the YouTube videos of this glorious unboxing ritual????

Aw, I thought about it, but I don't really do video. Sorry. I sound like a hick, and have knots on most fingers from 'ole Arthur. It would have seriously detracted from the equipment.
 
Well...I guess the other 956 EOS 5D-III unboxing vids on YouTube will have to be considered sufficient...

...but it's just that we all wanted to see if you really are blue...or not!

You ought to be ready for a fun weekend!
 
That I am, that I am! Grandson is on his way over, going to stay a couple-three days. Little does he know.......................................
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom