What's new

New Equipment - The Unboxing!!

That is 6 grand worth of equipment. Nice.
 
Save the boxes, maybe your grandson can build you a fort.
 
Okay, this thing was worth the upgrade if only for the Mode Dial lock and the Silent Shooting mode!!!
 
Okay, this thing was worth the upgrade if only for the Mode Dial lock and the Silent Shooting mode!!!
It has a silencer too? You're screwed!:lmao: Good luck, mate! I do not normally go to church but I will do it just for you -- on Sunday.:bigangel::bigangel::bigangel:
 
I hope she signed a prenup...
 
Rub a little dirt on it and she'll never know the difference. Until the credit card bill comes in LOL



:greenpbl:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom