New Film Photographer.

AFarhat

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello all, I am new to photography and have decided to use film because I think it will be great to learn on and I really like the "feel" of film. These are some pictures from my first two rolls of film. They are completely raw. I would love any feedback or tips that you all might have. Cant wait to start taking more pictures.

This one I did hit the black and white button.

Oh, no one commented?

The second one of the buildings through the mirror doesn't really do anything for me, but I like the compositions of the rest. The first one could use a bit of a color bump. I like the warm tone and composition of the bar shot. Plus, you've got some interesting bottles there! In the last one, it's a nice moment that was captured, though I'd crop out enough off the top to get the lamp out of the shot. It's quite bright and brings the eyes away from the happy faces that are the real subject of the picture. When you say the "black and white button" you mean you converted in post, right?

I like the persepective and sense of distance in the first one. But I really like the last one ... it has the feel of one of those captured-moment photographs, that I really love from Annie Leibovitz' work ... it's like the camera's not there, you know? And it's relevant for any time. It could be from the early 70's ... it could be from yesterday.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back