New Flower

dsmarr

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Shot this Zinnia this morning and want to get some thoughts on it.
IMG_9437.jpg

the bird's eye angle is boring. and you slightly missed the focus

if you stare at this flower for long enough, it becomes magical..

I think it's beautiful. I can't stop staring! haha

How do you find shots like this boring with the spiraling pattern of the new pedals which you can't see from any other angle. But you are correct about it being a touch out of focus. Using MF looks good thru the veiwfinder. Should I use a remote shutter release?

What post processing did you do?

I did not use post-processing on this one. Shot the pic mid-morning and had to use my legs to block the sun.

How do you find shots like this boring with the spiraling pattern of the new pedals which you can't see from any other angle. But you are correct about it being a touch out of focus. Using MF looks good thru the veiwfinder. Should I use a remote shutter release?

don't get so defensive. if i don't like it, then i don't like it. your rebuttal does not change my mind. but i do suggest shooting from a lower angle next time.

I think it's very pretty. I don't have a problem w the composition....did u get any pics of other angles.? I can envision this flower at a super tight crop coming from a lower side angle w a macro lens. The color of this flower is exactly what I mean when I say my favorite color is blue/indigo/purple......I picture this.

It looks so nice though. I think the wonderful colors!

Yeah! There's this hard, fast rule that top down never works!
Always shoot from another angle!

I love the colors and think it looks great.

Here is another angle taken in the early evening just as my black lab walked behind it. I used the flash so it changed the color a little bit and also shows some tiny white spots.
IMG_9523.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back