What's new

New Flower

took this one a few seconds after the dog was out of view.
IMG_9524.jpg
 
I think it's very pretty. I don't have a problem w the composition....did u get any pics of other angles.? I can envision this flower at a super tight crop coming from a lower side angle w a macro lens. The color of this flower is exactly what I mean when I say my favorite color is blue/indigo/purple......I picture this.

Thanks Katy. I don't have a macro lens so all these shots were from about 3 feet away with a 55-250mm lens. I will try a few different angles tommorrow.
 
Your first image is more compelling than the latter. Top down can work well, but you really have to use effective composition. I'd suggest one, but you don't allow us to "edit your photos".
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom