New Forest / south coast (UK)

lostprophet

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well as there seem to be a few members that have posted shots from the south coast recently, how about a Sunday meetup in the New Forest and then heading to the south coast for some sunset shots?

Now this would mean cars are going to be needed, so if you are interested can you state if you have car or would need a lift.

I'm saying Sunday as I work Saturdays but I might be able to get a Saturday off if there is enough interest for a sat / sun meetup

Not sure about dates yet but if anyone has suggestions just add dates

is anyone up for it?

I would be up for it , certainly! But currently I am stuck in Germany until End of May probably :( , and then I am off for a month in Sweden .

.. sorry :(

Yes I am up for it - Have car - Sunday suits me better
Probably early May as very busy during April - can I have a go on you 300mm???:hail:

bring a few cheerleaders and you can HAVE the 300mm:lol:

if in May then the 13th is good for me

6th is Abingdon airshow
20th is Duxford
27th is Southend on sea

or June or July

if in May then the 13th is good for me

6th is Abingdon airshow
20th is Duxford
27th is Southend on sea

or June or July

OK, there is a slight chance in May for me ... just keep me updated with the planning :)

Sounds like a good plan. I have a car.

I'll certainly try to make it. I'm very flexible with any Sunday, so I'll keep looking to see how the planning is going. I have a car.

Regards
Mike

I could be interested. I can't fully say until I know a date and I'll let the ones who are sure they can make it decide when it is.

Sunday would probably be best for me but again, until I know more and certain things going on for me personally get clearer I can't fully comment.

Got a car, providing I don't break it again before then. :mrgreen:

its something i'd like to find the time to do certainly.... however i dont have a car (yet)... and im right over the other side of england... so im not exactly 'on the way' for anyone.... but i'll look into it, i may be able to sort summin out.

Edit: unless you all get your asses to the westcountry.... good landcscapes and plenty of pasties and cider... ooo-aaarrrrr.

this is looking good, lots of people so far.

So if everyone is ok for Sunday May 13th lets pick that date.

Might be a useful site http://www.thenewforest.co.uk/index.asp

No plans yet for what we'll do, but if anyone knows of any good places in the area just start a list and we can add things / places. Like the sound of Bluebells, Mohain, they always make a good shot!

NEW FOREST LIST
Beaulieu Village

SUNSET LIST
Lepe (coast)
Milford on Sea (coast) might be a bit out the way but nice view of The Needles

All just words to me mate. :mrgreen:

Just tell me where to go, I'll do an Auto Route map for myself, fail to follow it properly and get lost. So it makes little difference for me. :mrgreen:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back