New From M ichigan

LadyJasmine

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello!

The names Jasmine. I'm 24 (gosh, it feels so weird to say that... I'll be 25 in October *cringe*) and I'm from a little town in Michigan...and I grew up in an even smaller town. I've been into photography ever since I can remember, always running around with some kind of camera.

I started out with a Rebel T1i that I got for my birthday three years ago, and upgraded to go into business with a Mark II about a year and a half ago. The Mark II is my baby... and it has paid for itself a few times over. I left my job as a Manager at a Subway (... 7 years was long enough!) to pursue my photography. I'm backed by my Husband, and my supporting family and friends. They are the fuel that feeds the fire. I also make soap, candles, and jewelry. I also dabble in sewing. I also run a greenhouse at home!

I don't claim to be professional nor an expert. I still learn something new every day. I have been told I do great work and I've even made people cry when I show them their prints... this is what I live for. My passion is photography... I don't try to be like others, I have my own style :D

I've never been part of a Photography Forum, so hopefully I'll learn some new things and meet some awesome friends. I sure could use some that are interested in the same things I am!

wow, thats a really nice story! I clicked on this cus you said that you're from michigan and I'm from a small-ish town michigan town myself! I am new here aswell but i hope i get to see some of your photos soon! :)

Thanks for the welcomes!!

Where are you from, Beast?

Most reactions

Back