New from NC

Well, I was wonderin' when you were gonna speak to me. I'm a traitor and it's all your fault!!!!!!!!!! :lmao:

kris10 said:
Well, I was wonderin' when you were gonna speak to me. I'm a traitor and it's all your fault!!!!!!!!!! :lmao:
This sounds interesting. :lol:

kris10 said:
Thank you metal. The only thing about the 12 string, is it's borrowed. I think I will just end up getting a fairly inexpensive six string. It's not like I will ever do anything with it but for fun so I wouldn't need anything fancy. I may PM ya though for some help sometime though. ;).

If you decide to run out and buy a guitar - buy a Nylon-string Accoustic, they're inexpensive, easy to play and they're easier on your fingers rather than a steel string guitar

kris10 said:
I have been looking online to see if I could find some simple single note music sheets of songs I know because it would be easier if I could "hear" what I am playing and know it's right because I know the song. The song's in my son's book are songs I have never heard so that makes it REALLY hard.

Drop the sheet music all together and learn to read Tablature because you can't find sheet music on the internet for free unlike Tabs. Learning a song by ear is good if you have a keen sense of pitch but it can make you look like a goose infront of your friends if you play the song incorrectly. :greenpbl:

Ultimate Guitar: you will not find a finer website devoted to guitars and you will not find a bigger Tablature and lesson database anywhere on the internet. :)

Most of all, take your time with learning because guitar isn't exactly an easy instrument - i've been playing for 5 years and I still look like an amature. :lol:

Drop the sheet music all together and learn to read Tablature because you can't find sheet music on the internet for free unlike Tabs.

I am beginning to see that. I think that may be what I have to do. Thanks for the link...;).

I didnt do anything

Yeah, right. We're supposed to believe that...:lmao:.

Karalee said:
Oh c'mon Terri, you know Im a doll. I didnt do anything :sillysmi: :blushing:
You're a complete doll. :hug:: That's not open to debate.

Whether or not you've done something, well, that's a different subject! :lol:

Most reactions

Back