NEW GEAR!!!! WAHOO!

AlexColeman

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Finally, some new gear! In two days, I will be the proud owner of a 400 2.8, a 105 DC, and a 10.5 Fisheye! Also, I have gotten a new CF gitzo monopod for the 400, and a 322 tripod head! Finally a 1690 Pelican Case in tan, all arriving soon!:D:D:D:D:D

Most excellent! I considered Canon's 400 2.8 when I recently purchased my 600 f/4 IS. Do report back on that 400 2.8, I bet it is outstanding. New gear rocks!!!!

Yeah, the 400 is a beast, I am going to use it with a 2x tc, so nice....I really like the 105, I am shooting more portraits.

On a D90?

Interesting choice of body.

When I bought it, I didn't appreciate just how quickly I could make money through it. D700 is next.....

When I bought it, I didn't appreciate just how quickly I could make money through it. D700 is next.....

I'm a little confused by this statement. When you bought what? And how are you making money, if you don't mind me asking?

400mm on a d90 is closer to 600mm in reality.. and with a 2x converter? not sure how that will work out on your sensor.. do tell ..

I'm a little confused by this statement. When you bought what? And how are you making money, if you don't mind me asking?

When: When I purchased the D90.

Portraits, however I mainly shoot my High School's games, then sell the prints. So far, it has made me a substantial sum.

A 400 for sports? Jeez. I want to start making money off photography also. Would you suggest I do this through shooting sports?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back