What's new

New Gear :)

Monday

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jun 2, 2014
Messages
101
Reaction score
35
Location
San Francisco, Ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey all I finally made the leap to FX :) Also picked up some killer lenses along the way! Shot with my D300 and 2 Sb800 speedlights. One though umbrella camera left and one with diffuse behind model camera.

aphotogcomingsoon2crop.jpg
 
Congrats, you are so lucky!!!!!
Great camera and fantastic lenses!!!

Enjoy :)
 
Happy shooting.
 
New "stuff" is always exciting, whether it's Nikon or Canon or Sony or Pentax or.......... well, you get the idea. Have fun!!!
 
Looks familiar.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk
 
Looks familiar.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

Hah! Looking at your flikr I also thought we were living in the same area.. But looks like from your profile information you are in VA :)
 
Thanks all :) I can say I am loving this combo!!! Starting to eye some more primes though to go with my 50mm
 
Great lighting in this shot! Enjoy your new toys!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom