Raindog TPF Noob! Joined Apr 2, 2005 Messages 136 Reaction score 3 Aug 19, 2005 #1 I had a chance to try out my newest (and heaviest) lens last weekend....
NMLeakway TPF Noob! Joined Aug 18, 2005 Messages 335 Reaction score 6 Aug 19, 2005 #2 great captures. That second one especially.
Raindog TPF Noob! Joined Apr 2, 2005 Messages 136 Reaction score 3 Aug 19, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thanks NML, I nearly trashed the second shot after seeing the strange bokeh.
LWW TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Aug 3, 2005 Messages 1,360 Reaction score 67 Location Dayton,Ohio Aug 19, 2005 #4 I like #2 best also. What lens was this? LWW
Raindog TPF Noob! Joined Apr 2, 2005 Messages 136 Reaction score 3 Aug 19, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Thanks, This was from the 400mm f3.5 AI-S.
LWW TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Aug 3, 2005 Messages 1,360 Reaction score 67 Location Dayton,Ohio Aug 19, 2005 #6 sweet LWW
A ajmall TPF Noob! Joined Mar 24, 2004 Messages 656 Reaction score 0 Location Leicester, UK Aug 20, 2005 #7 sound. i'm a sucker for bokeh and shallow DOF's, which i guess is kinda the same thing!?
andre_gwynt TPF Noob! Joined Feb 29, 2004 Messages 124 Reaction score 0 Location On the road in Europe, Middle East or Africa. Aug 20, 2005 #8 Very nice... How long did it take you to get the birds right? How many shots did you make to choose from?
Very nice... How long did it take you to get the birds right? How many shots did you make to choose from?
tirediron Watch the Birdy! Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 8, 2005 Messages 45,715 Reaction score 14,785 Location Victoria, BC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 20, 2005 Moderator 🛠️ #9 Nice! Yeah, I'd love to know the answers to the bird questions too!
Raindog TPF Noob! Joined Apr 2, 2005 Messages 136 Reaction score 3 Aug 20, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #10 I had three to choose from but all were much the same. I forgot to turn off the CH on the D2H and three frames fire before I can react to remove my finger from the shutter release on this body.
I had three to choose from but all were much the same. I forgot to turn off the CH on the D2H and three frames fire before I can react to remove my finger from the shutter release on this body.
Corry Flirtacious and Bodacious Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 5, 2004 Messages 21,167 Reaction score 110 Location North Central Illinois Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 20, 2005 #11 Nice shots! Very crisp and clear!
Raymond J Barlow TPF Noob! Joined Jan 28, 2005 Messages 5,136 Reaction score 153 Location Grimsby, Ontario Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 21, 2005 #12 awesome shots
ClarkKent No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Mar 20, 2005 Messages 2,020 Reaction score 9 Location Kankakee,IL Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 21, 2005 #13 Good work...