What's new

New guy just getting started.

edinchez

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 13, 2011
Messages
37
Reaction score
3
Location
Macedonia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A few days ago I bought a Nikon Coolpix P500, as I can't afford any DSLR at the moment. Yesterday I went out for some photographing. I'm just getting started, so tell me what you think. Since I don't have the best camera, I tend to over-edit photos a bit. I'm also a graphic designer/editor.

 
One thing we all need to ask ourselves is will the viewer be interested in what we post. Keep trying.
 
Last edited:
That's why I posted this in the first place. I need your critics, since I'm new to photography and I don't really know much about it. But I'm very interested in it.
 
Just a couple of comments. If the brown object in the center is what you want people to look at, there is too much around it that is distracting and which does not do anything to contrast with or enhance the subject. Another problem is that having out-of-focus stuff in the foreground in front of the subject is almost always a bad idea.
 
I like the colour effect. your composure and exposure too, bokeh is awesome. what I dont like is the grass blocking the subject, that takes attention off and is distracting.
 
In photography, in general, the most important thing is to make certain that the most important thing is the most important thing.

I don't know what you're taking a picture of.
There is this big mass of stuff and nothing is distinguishable as important either by size, placement, color or focus.
 
Most have already touched on the focal point. If you're just starting out I feel that you should always take one 'correction' work on it till you're comfortable then move onto the next. In this case I like the angle just don't like how busy it is. I can't really make out what it is you took a photo of in the first place. When you hear the term busy it means that there's just too much going on in your photo. Meaning various other things are taking the viewers eyes away from the focal point.
 
Now that's what I was looking for. Thanks for the critics and comments guys, you made me happy. Will definitely look out for what you said.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom