New guy sayin' hi...

RJM1017

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello all!
Just wanted to say hello to everyone and post a bit about myself. I've been learning photography for about 15 years now strictly as a hobby. Started out just wanting to take better family photos, I quickly found myself learning and practicing as much as I could. Before long, it turned into a GREAT way for me to "escape reality"....even if only for a little while.

The main reason I joined TPF is mostly for comments and criticism on my photos in hopes to continue to learn and to be able to produce something that I am proud of. Also, I am hoping to upgrade some of my gear soon and I'm sure TPF will prove to be an excellent resource!

My bag currently includes:
Canon 60D
Canon 18-135mm 3.5-5.6 kit lens.
Canon 50mm 1.8 prime lens.
Tamron SP 70-300mm 4-5.6 VC.
A few misc. filters.

A few of my fav. shots over the years. Again...just a hobbyist here.
BrjOitpl.jpg

efbEAqJl.jpg

CBELD3Dl.jpg

yINcde7l.jpg

AQiCBF8l.jpg

CC are always welcome as I feel that I can always improve on something. Sorry for the long post and Thank You for having me! I look forward to learning what I can and sharing what I've learned!

Welcome and WOW! I suspect there's a few pros that might be a little envious of your "hobby"skills. Looking forward to your future posts.

Welcome and WOW! I suspect there's a few pros that might be a little envious of your "hobby"skills. Looking forward to your future posts.

...I wouldn't go that far, but I greatly appreciate your comments. I've taught myself everything I know (which isn't much...lol) through reading and shooting. I just wish I would have found this much earlier in life and turned it into something...

Thanks again!

Welcome to TPF! Be sure to check out the Photo Galleries, where you can post your work by category. It's a great way to get feedback on your photos.

Keep posting and have fun !

Most reactions

Back