RussJasper TPF Noob! Joined Sep 3, 2009 Messages 59 Reaction score 0 Location London, Ontario Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 8, 2009 #1 week 3 with my DSLR I was mainly just trying to work on my focus and exposure in sunlight. tell me what you think!
week 3 with my DSLR I was mainly just trying to work on my focus and exposure in sunlight. tell me what you think!
PhotoXopher TPF Noob! Joined May 27, 2009 Messages 3,472 Reaction score 3 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 8, 2009 #2 First one looks great, composition and all... The rest aren't very interesting (to me), but I understand your intentions weren't on that as much as practice.
First one looks great, composition and all... The rest aren't very interesting (to me), but I understand your intentions weren't on that as much as practice.
Samanax TPF Noob! Joined Jan 1, 2009 Messages 2,562 Reaction score 0 Location Kaneohe, Oahu Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 8, 2009 #3 Focus and exposure in those shots looks fine.