New guy

jmann8686

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just joined and wanted to say hello. A little about myself. I have always liked to take pictures. I have never taken a class nor have I ever owned a camera that was not point and shoot. It didn't stop me from taken pictures. I will someday get a camera other then a point and shoot one. Until then I use my Iphone 6s and I use the pro cam app to where I can adjust settings. I know it is not much but it is what I have at the time. Until then I use what I got. I manage a plumbing supply warehouse. I like to ride bike, horse, I hike, I am a part time leather smith and I like knives. So some of my photos revolve around those things. I joined to learn and hopefully one day contribute knowledge to other people. Looking forward to being on the forum.

Hello and welcome. I am new to this site and have really enjoyed it so far. There is some amazing talent and a wealth of information here. I started out with a bridge camera, it was between a point and shoot and a DSLR ( more like a fancy point and shoot though). After playing with it I upgraded to a canon 7d and have been enjoying it ever since. Hope to see you around the site!

Welcome!

There is no requirement to obtain and use any particular camera.

Welcome! Post pictures.

I will be posting most my pics in the cellphone section for now. And I have a few posted already. Thanks

The shots you can get from an iPhone are absolutely amazing, don't be afraid to share some of your work!

Most reactions

Back