My3Boys
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Apr 19, 2008
- Messages
- 32
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Western Illinois
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
I'm a very novice, but enthused photographer! I really enjoy it and look forward to learning more here. My main subjects are my kids and my dogs, as I am around them all the time! Any advice and constructive criticism on my photos is welcome and very much appreciated. 
Do these images look grainy? Is that my inexperience or the lighting or what? I have a lot to learn! The first three were taken with my new Rebel XT and the last one was taken a few months ago with my sony cybershot junkie (but I love the pic of my boy!)
My boys in our yard blowing bubbles
Do these images look grainy? Is that my inexperience or the lighting or what? I have a lot to learn! The first three were taken with my new Rebel XT and the last one was taken a few months ago with my sony cybershot junkie (but I love the pic of my boy!)
My boys in our yard blowing bubbles