New Here :D

SweetLeaf1189

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I just joined. This seems like a neat community to get feedback :)
I'm still pretty new to photography. I shoot with a Kodak Easyshare Z612 (ouch...) but I should have a dSLR soon. (By New Years, I hope).

Anyways, I thought I'd leave some pictures. Comments and critiques appreciated :D

Untitled0_by_sweetleaf1189.jpg

Kitty_by_sweetleaf1189.jpg

Happy_by_sweetleaf1189.jpg

Cinclare_Sunset_by_sweetleaf1189.jpg

Cinclare_by_sweetleaf1189.jpg

Little_Ducky_by_sweetleaf1189.jpg

Wecome to TPF!!! me too joined just few hrs ago. Well talking about your work... you have great talent so just dont sit back an relax. Go out and get some more pics. Awsoe shots especially 1,3,5 and 6

3 and 5 are awesome. 5 really speaks. You have some talent on ya.

I think they all suck!! LOL jk. Cute pics. If thats u in the 1st one cute, you in the 3rd one cute. lol

If neither you, then cute friends. =]

Welcome

Welcome!

Nice shots.

It's not the camera that makes a shot great, but the photographer. My best shot (so far) was with an old film SLR. Even now with a DSLR, I havn't been able to get a better shot. It's all about being at the right place at the right time, and having the right composition.

I think they all suck!! LOL jk. Cute pics. If thats u in the 1st one cute, you in the 3rd one cute. lol

If neither you, then cute friends. =]

Welcome

haha, thank you. That's my boyfriend in the first picture, and me in the 3rd.

Welcome!

Nice shots.

It's not the camera that makes a shot great, but the photographer. My best shot (so far) was with an old film SLR. Even now with a DSLR, I havn't been able to get a better shot. It's all about being at the right place at the right time, and having the right composition.

Oh yes, I know :D Some of my favorite shots are from my Yashica FX-1.
It's just that I've been wanting a dSLR for a while now, and the Kodak Easyshare decides it hates you after a few months of good use.

Most reactions

Back