What's new

New here, just a few pictures for now

Whinnie

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 26, 2009
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
I just started taking pictures, and do not understand my camera at all. Not afraid to admit that! I am mainly just enjoying myself right now, making sure I am having fun before I have to do the hard work :lol: Stepping out of my box!
If anyone wants to see more, I will provide my link.
Ok, this photo was from yesterday, any guesses on what it is?
DSC_0816.jpg

Some horse ones
twocopy.jpg

DSC_0345copy.jpg

DSC_0646copy.jpg

DSC_0179copy.jpg

DSC_0434.jpg

DSC_0554copy.jpg

close573.jpg
 
The first 3 shots show you have vision but from then on they looked like snap shots, Horses are a great subject
 
Interesting. I only see one photo.

Is that ice?
 
that redhead is cute.

And I don't see any that really look like snapshots. They are all nice pictures. I don't like all the pp in 3 at all.
 
that redhead is cute.

And I don't see any that really look like snapshots. They are all nice pictures. I don't like all the pp in 3 at all.

I was going to say that but he might think i'm a perv, which i am :lmao:
 
I think that you have a great eye.. more you shoot the better you will get (that's what I keep telling my self)
 
The first one of the ice looks underexposed and and I would try to emphasize the in focus area by cropping out some of the fore- and background. I think the one with the cute redhead and horse with the blue eye would be a very nice portrait if the top of the ears were not cut off, and the horizon does not appear to be level. The hawk is very cool but a bit underexposed and might benfit from a tighter crop to close in on the subject. Hope this is helpful...JSD
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom