mike202019
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Jan 15, 2013
- Messages
- 2
- Reaction score
- 0
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Sorry if this isn't the right place to post this, feel free to direct my if it isn't.
Anyways, I'm getting into photography and was wondering if anyone could help me critique these pictures..
It's at the dog park, and obviously I couldn't get any of them to sit still for more than a moment so everything was hectic. Fading sunlight/clouds didn't help too much, but anything I could improve on?



Anyways, I'm getting into photography and was wondering if anyone could help me critique these pictures..
It's at the dog park, and obviously I couldn't get any of them to sit still for more than a moment so everything was hectic. Fading sunlight/clouds didn't help too much, but anything I could improve on?


