What's new

New here! My first submission

sephis

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 14, 2007
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Location
Munich, Germany
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello everybody!

I'd like to introduce myself shortly: My name's Sebastian, I'm from Germany and want to share my knowledge and receive criticizm and/or hints and advice for building up my photographical skills.

I've been to amateur photography now for around five years and I'm looking for a well-visited place for me to get qualified feedback on my work.

Let's start straight away with my most recent work here, what do you think about the style, the finish and so on?

dance.jpg


Thanks for your attention! :D
 
I like this alot, looks as though the hallway goes on forever. The only thing that seemed to bother me was the bottom left corner seemed really dark. My just be the brightness on my computer but i like this picture.
 
i like it , but i agree with IanRB about the brightness,
 
I think it works well as it is without doing anything along the lines of HDR or layering.
The lightness of the corridor draws your attention to it and down it to the vanishing point.
Works perfectly fine as it is in my eyes.

I'm all for HDR, but I think shots like this work better with darker and lighter areas :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom