New here, sharing a TON of pics....

LXative

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I strive off of critisizm........it makes learning more interesting for me. So with that said, any comments or suggestions are welcome and appreciated. FWIW I like shooting action pics, mainly racing and such. I also like doing still shots of cars, and have recently decided to shoot pretty much anything that is interesting to me. I am also a volunteer fireman, so I take my camera with me and shoot whenever I have a free minute.

I have alot more than this to share, maybe I will make another thread later.

69.jpg

2ndgen.jpg

69pro.jpg

dustyweld.jpg

dustyz.jpg

mill.jpg

sharonharris.jpg

propane.jpg

trainingburn.jpg

I agree great shots. I really like the welder and the fire training shots.

Pretty darn cool...Youve got a god eye, Can I rent it from you ????

I like how you caught the rear tire crumples getting traction.... awsome...

arrrr another dragster guy
with the z28 try shooting a lot lower its give it a dominating evil look bout it. i look forward to see some more

great series, the last two are my favs, good job :thumbup:

hot shot said:
arrrr another dragster guy
with the z28 try shooting a lot lower its give it a dominating evil look bout it. i look forward to see some more

:thumbup:

69a.jpg

Thanks for the words so far. I will work on a better watermark. :lol: I had been using the same one for a while, and for some reason Photoshop butchers it when I resize it now.

Archangel said:
great series, the last two are my favs, good job :thumbup:

Thanks people. Any more suggestions/feedback? Feel free.......

Here is the original of the propane fire picture, just for comparison. All I did was desat. the original, and it made for a great B&W IMO.

postsonny.jpg

awsome shots man, as far as the dragsters go, i think it might look cool with a little blur in the background just to show a little more motion.

great shots! really like the fire ones, and the black and white conversion is also quite good.

You have some excellent shoots here; I'm digging the welding shot and that last shot is incredible. Of course I am also partial to your cars shots! Nice Camaro dude! Welcome to the forum.

Most reactions

Back