NEW HERE.

Derek_Sine

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I recently purchased a nikon d-70 with a killer package to good to turn down.
Do any of you guys shoot with the nikon d-70, if so post up your photos shot with the cam.

Thanks
Derek.

what do you mean by killer package? :) sorry for this question but it sounds strange :)
btw hello :)

Sorry, but know one on this site shoots the D70. This site and the world are dominated by Canon lovers.

What I mean by "killer package"... well I got 3 lenses, 3 filters, 2 batts, 1 reg. charger, 1 car charger, 1 hard case, 1 soft case, 1 table top tripod, 1 reg 55' tripod, 4 gig card, cleaning kit and a usb car reader........ for the low price of $1300. and btw "HELLO" to all of you.

Thanks.
Derek

kfoster said:
What lenses did you get?
I received; 28-80 mm nikkor lens, 70-300 mm nikkor lens, and a wide angle lens, I don't know much about still camera's I shoot mostly film/movies. Also could someone please post a link to the gallery.

Thank You
Derek.

Derek_Sine said:
What I mean by "killer package"... well I got 3 lenses, 3 filters, 2 batts, 1 reg. charger, 1 car charger, 1 hard case, 1 soft case, 1 table top tripod, 1 reg 55' tripod, 4 gig card, cleaning kit and a usb car reader........ for the low price of $1300. and btw "HELLO" to all of you.

Thanks.
Derek

YOU GOT A FIFTY-FIVE FOOT TRIPOD! I bet its brutal to carry around

just kidding, sorry its a dull life over here :mrgreen:

Forgot to say welcome and hello

Most reactions

Back