New Here

EYESOFICE83

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello Everyone,

Ive been looking into joining a forum for photography to educate myself and well I found you all.

Nice site here, cant wait to dive in and learn new things.

Right now I consider my self an amateur with the hobby. The 2 main devices I use are my Cannon t5 and my Samsung s7 Edge.

In my profile I have a link to my Face Book and there you can learn a bit about me and there are some photography albums there.

Nice to meet you all,
Shawna

Added a random pic of my Husky that I love to take photos of.

Attachments

• kiaya snow.jpg
    kiaya snow.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 103
Welcome aboard. Nice looking husky.
One thing to consider is photos generally look better when the subjects appear to be moving into the frame.

Welcome aboard. Nice looking husky.
One thing to consider is photos generally look better when the subjects appear to be moving into the frame.

As in catch her when shes coming into the frame and not out??

Correct. Try two shots and compare them, see what you think.

Welcome to TPF. If you're ever in Atlanta, GA, make sure to check out TPF World Headquarters!

Welcome to TPF. If you're ever in Atlanta, GA, make sure to check out TPF World Headquarters!
I have family out side of ATL, home away from home !!! Will Do

I think what Snowbear was alluding to was the placement of dog in the picture. Anytime your subject is looking left or right you want more space in front then behind. You actually have a lot of dead space on the right side of the image, so leave the left side alone, crop up closer to the tail on the right. While you're at it take a little off the top as well.

I think what Snowbear was alluding to was the placement of dog in the picture. Anytime your subject is looking left or right you want more space in front then behind. You actually have a lot of dead space on the right side of the image, so leave the left side alone, crop up closer to the tail on the right. While you're at it take a little off the top as well.

Ahh OK Thanks. I see what you mean. :)

Most reactions

Back