New home-office in HDR

snowbear

Fuzzy, wuzzy Nanuq
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Since the youngest ("Lazy Lobster") moved out to Maine a couple weeks ago, I've moved the home-office workspace into the second bedroom; it's still a work in progress.
Seven shot/seven EV auto-bracketed: 4 seconds to 1/15 second; photo merged in LR; f/16, 28mm.

cmw3_d750_3827_HDR.jpg by Charlie Wrenn, on Flickr

Since the youngest ("Lazy Lobster") moved out to Maine a couple weeks ago, I've moved the home-office workspace into the second bedroom; it's still a work in progress.
Seven shot/seven EV auto-bracketed: 4 seconds to 1/15 second; photo merged in LR; f/16, 28mm.

cmw3_d750_3827_HDR.jpg by Charlie Wrenn, on Flickr

Any reason to use (7) shots to make this? Did this scene require (7) shots to gather all the information and not just (2) or (3)?

Any reason to use (7) shots to make this? Did this scene require (7) shots to gather all the information and not just (2) or (3)?
Playing with the auto-bracketing more than anything else - having some fun. Two would have likely done it: the window and the shadow under the right side of the table. I could have also waited until dark and flooded the room with tungsten.

You are way to conservative, Terry Bradshaw in "Failure to Launch", made it his "neked room". :icon_wink:

Looks like you have a little elbow room in there now!

...what's that strange-looking wooden gadget leaning against the wall there?

A really big easel??

Very nice. And I hope you're feeling better by now.

You are way to conservative, Terry Bradshaw in "Failure to Launch", made it his "neked room". :icon_wink:
Uh, no. I do real work in there.

Looks like you have a little elbow room in there now!

...what's that strange-looking wooden gadget leaning against the wall there?
Something that the previous tenant left behind. They also left some colorful tubes that they said they didn't want; something about water soluble oil. I think I know how to use them.

Most reactions

Back