New Ideas and New Pictures to share

Moanah

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I went out and got some new shots today, some at the Beach some just by chance and then I had to go and play with my editing software a bit.

Noobs....We are just to dang excited about things some days aren't we?!!

bridgeandwater.jpg

Noonetosave.jpg

#3 (Straightened Horizon)
straightenedboats.jpg

Gonnagetagoose.jpg

Traininmirror.jpg

TheBall.jpg

Ok, I think I am done for now....hehe
Suggestions and Comments Welcome Please.

You have every reason to be excited.
Most of all about Photo 2. Very simple, but very well composed.
Please do straighten the horizon in Photo 3, or your ocean will run out on the lefthand side of your screen :)wink: ).
The last looks like you gave it quite some PS work... nice effect! :D

Love the composition and blues in #2! Really well done! :thumbup:

I like how the train lines in #5 seem to join at the bottom of the mirror too! I don't know if you did this on purpose but it really works!:)

I love #4, 5, and 6. Those geese in #4 are just too funny, and of course I love the way you captured the train, all excellant shots!

LaFoto said:
You have every reason to be excited.
Most of all about Photo 2. Very simple, but very well composed.
Please do straighten the horizon in Photo 3, or your ocean will run out on the lefthand side of your screen :)wink: ).
The last looks like you gave it quite some PS work... nice effect! :D

Thank You!!! I will straighten out that horizon, It was late, I was tired, it stayed slanted!

PlasticSpanner said:
Love the composition and blues in #2! Really well done! :thumbup:

I like how the train lines in #5 seem to join at the bottom of the mirror too! I don't know if you did this on purpose but it really works!:)

The train was my luck shot for the day. I was sitting in my car waiting for the light to change and looked in my mirror... I just lucked out all around!!!

Thanks!

jweebo2004 said:
I love #4, 5, and 6. Those geese in #4 are just too funny, and of course I love the way you captured the train, all excellant shots!

Thank You Jen!

Most reactions

Back