New Kid On The Block

hannahfaith

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey Y'all!

I'm new here (obviously). I've always loved photography and never really tried to do anything with a camera besides take pictures of my horse. But then I got married, moved, sold the horse, had a kid and my husband bought me a baller camera. (nikon WOO!).

I figured I'd try to get into it a little more. I live in Okinawa Japan, and occasionally take pictures of friends and friends of friends. But mainly i take pictures of my kid, and dog. and husband. haha I joined because there is SO much for me to learn, and i'd really like constructive criticism on my work, because honestly, i have no idea what i'm doing and i'm totally winging it. LOL

here are just a few pictures that i've taken recently. Let me know what you guys think!

aaaaaaa.jpg

11.jpg
aaaa.jpg

Please feel free to critique anything! I came here to learn =]

there are two fun shots that are great but the b&w is really very nice, I'm no expert though

Thank you so much =] I loved them, but then again i'm a little biased haha

Welcome aboard.

I like all the images. The big window gives good lighting so that is a good room to shoot in (the way Peter Hurley started out), though for me a bit of shadow on the face can add some dimension. And of course the Japanese are experts on the importance of shadow (which exists because there is light).

Most reactions

Back