What's new

New lens-C&C

minicoop1985

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Sep 3, 2013
Messages
5,520
Reaction score
1,866
Location
Appleton, WI
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys. In the film section I mentioned I got a new lens for my OM-1n. Here's some of the results after I got used to it a bit more:


R1-04391-0016 by longm1985, on Flickr


R1-04391-0019 by longm1985, on Flickr


R1-04391-0024 by longm1985, on Flickr

These were edited to replicate the colors I saw a bit more accurately. Also, I lost probably half the roll due to some issue with the film not taking to the advance spool properly (probably my fault). What do you think? Any help is appreciated.
 
I'm hoping for mainly the images, composition mostly. I get the idea with exposures (ie aperture, ISO, and shutter speed), but I feel I don't get composition nearly as well as I want to.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom