What's new

New lens, how'd I do?

page_tyson

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 4, 2010
Messages
65
Reaction score
0
Location
Provo Ut
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I just bought a Sigma 70-200 2.8 yata yata... anyway I had a shoot yesterday and decided to take a few with the new Sig. I was really impressed with the pictures it took.

IMG_8833e1.jpg


(Sorry about the photobucket ads if you get any. I was in a hurry.)
 
Image didn't work but i think I fixed it.
 
midtones are overpowering. need more contrast. also the angle makes the baby look as though his head is quite large. also a unibrow........sorry..:hug::
 
Looks good, I'm planning to pick up a 55-200
 
very cute baby! like the pic, but agree it could use more contrast.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom