You've gotten 44 views and no comments, so I'll stick my neck out...
So, technical comments:
- 1&2 looked like they could use a bit of a saturation boost.
- 1 seemed cropped a bit funny- cut off the dog's nose on the right.
- 2 looked like it could have benefitted from a deeper depth of field to bring the second dog into focus.
- You mentioned the ISO on the bee, so I assume that's where the noise is from. Looks like the color may be a bit off? Maybe boosted on the saturation too much? not sure. I suspect you were trying to salvage the shot and it was just not doable. (I totally understand- been there many times.)

Composition comments:
Honestly, these shots were all kind of weird for me... well, except the bee.
- In the first shot the dogs look (frankly) like they are having sex. Looks like the only one having fun is the one on top. :meh:
- In the second shot... well, it's a fine shot I guess, but it wasn't terribly pleasant. If that's what you're going for then, well... well done!

- In the last shot, the cat looks like he's about to knife someone with his only claw. It's just... odd. I assume he was in that "I'm a cat and I'm licking my butt but something caught my attention so I'm looking up with my butt exposed" position... thus the odd foot thing.
Dunno man.