New lens

These are popular today, someone else asked about them as well. On the positive side, you're only out $60 for the purchase. Don't expect a lot of quality out of these. For instance, with the 'telephoto' lens, optically, you would probably get the same benefit as sticking a drug store magnifying glass in front of your lens. I bought the same kit when I had a Sony Mavica and since it was a point -n- shoot, I couldn't change the lens. They added some minor benefit though it wasn't worth the money I spent. I think then they were closer to $100. Ultimately, you get what you pay for. The glass on your camera is almost certainly better than what you are sticking in front of it w/ this kit. Ideally, you want to put higher quality glass if you are adding to an existing lens rather than degrading the quality.

These are popular today, someone else asked about them as well. On the positive side, you're only out $60 for the purchase. Don't expect a lot of quality out of these. For instance, with the 'telephoto' lens, optically, you would probably get the same benefit as sticking a drug store magnifying glass in front of your lens. I bought the same kit when I had a Sony Mavica and since it was a point -n- shoot, I couldn't change the lens. They added some minor benefit though it wasn't worth the money I spent. I think then they were closer to $100. Ultimately, you get what you pay for. The glass on your camera is almost certainly better than what you are sticking in front of it w/ this kit. Ideally, you want to put higher quality glass if you are adding to an existing lens rather than degrading the quality.

Thank you

Most reactions

Back