D DoshKel TPF Noob! Joined May 4, 2007 Messages 111 Reaction score 0 Location Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 26, 2008 #1 Got a new lens today and took a couple snap shots. I really like the first one haha. 1) 2) 3) 4) What does everyone think? Thanks .
Got a new lens today and took a couple snap shots. I really like the first one haha. 1) 2) 3) 4) What does everyone think? Thanks .
icassell No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 7, 2008 Messages 9,899 Reaction score 15 Location Arizona Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 26, 2008 #2 I like #1. What's the lens(e)?
D DoshKel TPF Noob! Joined May 4, 2007 Messages 111 Reaction score 0 Location Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 26, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thanks! Canon 50mm f1.8 Something to get rid of the kit lens hah.