New lighting test and my wife ;)

Canon Fan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello all, been awhile since I posted anything here again but alas I have returned! I recently ordered some new equipment and after a night of failed plans to go out with friends my wife and I decided to setup the lights and a backdrop in the livingroom, mix a few drinks, and test/have fun.

Here are a couple of my personal favorites from the night. I'd like to take another try at the second one some time in the future when we have more time to get picky ;)

ANG-10D_1218.jpg

ANG-20D_1779.jpg

First looks a little blown out and I don't like the crop of the second. More of the neck and shoulders would have helped I think.

Tghe first one isn't blown out, but I do agree with JD with the crop on the 2nd one.

First looks a little blown out

Not sure how bright your monitor is there but the histogram shows a pretty good exposure (albeit with one spike in the center).

histo.jpg

and I don't like the crop of the second. More of the neck and shoulders would have helped I think.

This is why I said I'd like to redo that one when I have more time. Remember guys these were "fun" tests not publication work. Maybe I should have put them in "Snapshots" instead :roll:

Most reactions

Back