A A.Rotshtein TPF Noob! Joined Apr 5, 2004 Messages 157 Reaction score 4 Location The Wild West Oct 4, 2005 #1 Thanks for looking Enjoy(-; Arie Rotshtein
LittleMan TPF Noob! Joined Dec 14, 2004 Messages 6,648 Reaction score 145 Location Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 4, 2005 #2 Very nice! :thumbup: This is one of my favorite "Looking Through" photos I've seen.
Randog TPF Noob! Joined Sep 3, 2005 Messages 1,235 Reaction score 22 Location Northern California Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 4, 2005 #3 This one is very cool AR, I like this one better than the first one. Great work!
Chiller Mental case Joined Dec 14, 2003 Messages 9,739 Reaction score 271 Location F@cking Hell Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 4, 2005 #4 Rockin shot AR. I liked your other pic, but I also think this one is better. Very nice.
aprilraven TPF Noob! Joined Feb 2, 2005 Messages 5,135 Reaction score 190 Location location, location Oct 4, 2005 Banned #5 awww....unreal....patience is a virtue to you, right??? just great timing... i would do the bow-ing guy, but jonmikal hates that... so pretend..k??
awww....unreal....patience is a virtue to you, right??? just great timing... i would do the bow-ing guy, but jonmikal hates that... so pretend..k??
D danalec99 TPF Noob! Joined Mar 14, 2004 Messages 8,345 Reaction score 69 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 4, 2005 #6 Nice. A promising frame for b&w.
d_the_sandman TPF Noob! Joined Jan 20, 2005 Messages 107 Reaction score 0 Location Austin, TX Oct 4, 2005 #7 Like everyone else said, this one is a lot better than the first. I love it. Good work.
M megapaws TPF Noob! Joined Sep 21, 2005 Messages 539 Reaction score 9 Location Toronto, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 4, 2005 #8 I agree... I like it better than the first as well. Nicely done
thebeginning TPF Noob! Joined Jan 10, 2005 Messages 3,795 Reaction score 30 Location Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 4, 2005 #9 sweet shot! was that two photos together, or just one? that'd have to be a crazy small aperture...
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 5, 2005 Moderator 🛠️ #10 The first was a composite of two photos together, too, and so is this, but does that matter? This one is beautiful to look at, too, and I like this better than the first, too, even though I also liked the first very much.
The first was a composite of two photos together, too, and so is this, but does that matter? This one is beautiful to look at, too, and I like this better than the first, too, even though I also liked the first very much.