New Louisiana shots

RyanMTaylor

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys. I've been a little absent these past weeks and I don't have a great deal to show for it but I do feel like I'm getting better. Tear me a new one and let me know what you love or hate or whatever else is on your mind about these. Thanks in advance.

IMG_3075.jpg

IMG_3157.jpg

IMG_3175.jpg

A few self portraits. Lemme know which you like the most or crits in general.
IMG_3260.jpg

IMG_3272.jpg

IMG_3294.jpg

IMG_3304.jpg

IMG_3333.jpg

wow dude, you gotta be paitent, especially on a sunday... you posted your orignal thread then not 2 hours later are "complaining" that no one has commented... they will eventually... just be paitent..

my first thought it there are way to many pictures here.. if you want someone to give you good CC, only post 2 or 3 images...

a quick CC is here:

1. way outta focus.. there is only 1 small part of the plant in focus
2. is just not interesting to me.. its kind of snap shotty...
3. over exposed
4 -6 are neat, your face is over exposed though
7 - interesting, pretty good shot, but its too blue for me.. needs something else in the shot IMP
8 - i love except that the back half of the water and sky are over exposed

advice to you, be more paitent, but keep up the good work

I didn't mean to come across as being impatient. I understand that it takes more than a few hours but I guess time was crawling for me. I apologize. I'm just not totally sure it was a "wow" type offense.

Having said that, I really appreciate your critiques. I'm on the same page with all of them, actually. I should really get a gradual ND filter to help with the sky stuff. Also posting a ton of photos at a time didn't cross my mind. I guess I just haven't posted in a little while and wanted to get em' all out there. Noted as well.

For the first one should I have just gave it a deeper DOF maybe?

Thanks again. : )

"For the first one should I have just gave it a deeper DOF maybe?"

I would say it and/or the camera are moving. You get that close and everything has to be rock solid steady. Good tripod and no breeze.

TF

Yeah, my tripod is pretty cheap. I'll have to pay attention to those things the next time. Thanks.

Most reactions

Back