What's new

new member, c&c pwease

nchips1

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 20, 2010
Messages
239
Reaction score
0
Location
marylandtown
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
2w3242q.jpg


2dt0n0w.jpg


2lt4xzc.jpg


2z6dpms.jpg


2eur21h.jpg


I don't know, go for it! :(

Just some stuff I've taken, I think these are among my best I think possibly maybe. I'm scared, rofl.
 
Last edited:
Uh, dropped all the way to the bottom ;_;

I don't think I'm that bad...
 
interesting shots keep at it
 
you have some interesting stuff here. i do feel that #1 is the strongest. there's a certain ambiguity and tension created with the vertical subject and strong horizontal lines in the BG. im also digging the colors/processing..youve got sort of a secondary color scheme going on. keep it up.
 
very artistic and creative. Sorry nothing better than that i like these pics though.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom