New Member, First Post

kenshabby

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Just discovered this forum, and it looks to be exactly what I'm looking for. I'm a fairly new photographer (at least artistically) and I'd like to get some of my work out in the public. So far, my only critic is my wife. Any comments would be great! I've got so many more to post.

Here's one I really like at the moment.

superman.jpg

welcome to the forum! great first post too!!

i love the contrast and angle... looks like it'll go on forever... plus the dark brooding clouds give it a cool mood.

I really like the perspective of this shot and the lines are just amazing. I just have to keep looking at it. Great work and awesome first post.

hobbes28 said:
I really like the perspective of this shot and the lines are just amazing. I just have to keep looking at it. Great work and awesome first post.

...and the sky was perfect for this! welcome!

Welcome aboard... beautiful work! :)

Whoops! I posted my current favorite shot. Maybe I should have posted my 4th favorite shot, and worked my way up! Best foot forward though, right?

I have relatively few cityscapes, actually. I wish I could take more, but I live in a small town. I'm kind of on a mission to prove that my dumpy little town can be just as beautiful.

I've got lots more I want to share, but I had better not blow the whole wad the first night.

Here's one more.

This one might not be quite as good, but I like it nonetheless.

love.jpg

Hey I like it . the angle is cool and you have cought the lighting just right. ....Nice work

Most reactions

New Topics

Back