New member, new photos..C&C welcome

thebrad

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hey everyone im Brad I bought a Nikon D40x a couple months back here are some of the photos i have taken with it.

DSC_0017.jpg

DSC_0088.jpg

DSC_0082.jpg

DSC_0064.jpg

DSC_0206.jpg

DSC_0089.jpg

DSC_0086.jpg

DSC_0081.jpg

just a suggestion.. if you want GOOD CC.. only post 2 or 3 images... and number them..

#1 is pretty typical..
#2 horizon is WAYYYYY off...i'm going to assume you mean to make the image go like that.. .angled pics have a place.. a picture of a barn is not one of them... not this close up anyway
#3 is cool, but i hate that post.. I would photoshop it out.. wrecks the pic

thats all i'll comment on i'll leave the other pics for other people

Thanks man yeah number 1 is pretty typical its one of the first pics I took when i got with the camera, and number 3 im not sure why i took it at that angle but i like it.

Your first shot is the most interesting.

The 3rd and 4th pictures seem oversaturated. And you want to keep horizons level.

The 6th shot has a shadow in the right corner...try cropping it out of the image, it's very distracting.

The 7th shot is the second best of the bunch.

The 8th shot is a nice shallow DOF shot and has potential...might have been nicer if you got closer or zoomed in tighter on the round blue things.

I scrolled back up to your avatar to see if your location was listed, because that one deep doorway looks like something you'd see in old Germany or maybe France...

That first picture is neat.

Thanks everyone for the kind words and the tips you've given me. Stsinner I live in the US that picture was taken at the Biltmore Estate in Asheville NC i also thought it looked very European, thats the man reason i took that picture.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back