new model (PG13 May not be work friendly)

wxnut

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.dougraflikphotography.com
Convinced a gal I work with to do a photo shoot with me. She has never done anything like this before. I am very happy with the results. On some, she looks a little tense, but after a few times she will relax. Opinions please.

471-7110_IMG.jpg

471-7126_IMG.jpg

471-7137_IMG.jpg

471-7188_IMG.jpg

471-7194_IMG.jpg

472-7229_IMG.jpg

I have trouble understanding the PG13 rating on this, but thanks for the warning anyways (incase somebody gets offended by bellybuttons ;))

The lighting looks warm and lovely in the colour shots. You may want to submit your favourite ones in the critique gallery to get more of a response :)

Very nice photos! I only wish there was more backlighting on the fifth one down. The pose is great, but her hair blends in with the background. Then again, maybe my monitor is dark. :) Great job!

anton980 said:
Very nice photos! I only wish there was more backlighting on the fifth one down. The pose is great, but her hair blends in with the background. Then again, maybe my monitor is dark. :) Great job!

thats whats maybe putting me off these a little, they are great shots but the hair does mix with the background... maybe more back lighting as anton suggested...

very good photos though :D

I agree with you on the back lighting. That 5th one down is one of my favorite people pics I have taken. We are planning on getting together next week, I will post some good shots from that shoot.

Thanks for looking and commenting.

Most reactions

Back