What's new

New Monitor

dataz722

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 8, 2008
Messages
55
Reaction score
0
Location
Newark, DE
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have been planning on getting a Dell 2209 but apparently they don't sell them anymore. It looks like it has been replaced by the 2211. Is this comparable or is there something else I should consider?

Thanks.
 
As above. In terms of quality for photography the IPS panel technology is the only thing you need to consider. Beyond that it's a question of size of the display, features (12bit colour lookup table), and cost. Dell have some other IPS displays in the Ultrasharp series as well like the U2311H.
 
Yeah, I was going to go with an IPS but just didn't know which one and if the new Dell ones were any good.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom