New On Old !!!

Moni

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
It was a very old stairway we used in our locality. But few days ago our city Mayor decided to reconstruct it. And while working at evening the workers went to take tea and I was there with my camera :)

ns.jpg

I love it just the way it is. Give us the details: gear, technique, settings...

This photo is so nice that I'd love to have it as a huge enlargement, framed, on one of my walls!

Thanks Paradigm_Shift, TwistMyArm very much for liking it :)

LaFoto if you want I can send you the original one for printing ;)

Karissa, yeap old one was pretty but dangerous for the people :) right?

vonnagy yes... just learned PS and trying to improve :)

Sorry! ksmattfish, I am really a very newbie...and most of the time I go with Automatic than Manual settings...so...you know :S

And again thanks to you all for your nice comments :)

Sorry! ksmattfish, I am really a very newbie...and most of the time I go with Automatic than Manual settings...so...you know :S

:shock: wow, I really challenge you to learn and make use of the manual settings, Moni. You already have a fantastic creative eye, so I would encourage you learn as much of the technical aspect as possible.. I will only make your work more powerful :D

Moni, you do have quite an eye! Your photos are great. What camera do you use?

Thanks Vonnagy!
Yes! You are correct! And I want to learn from you expert peoples over here, that's why I am here :)

Also thanks to Not Neve ;)....yes you got the point....mine is Canon PowerShot...and it doesn't have much manual options :S

vonnagy said:
I will only make your work more powerful

I really have to laugh at this typo! Its suppose to read 'it will only make your work powerful'. God, now everyone will think I have a huge ego!

Ha...Ha... :D
I even not noticed ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back